Monday, 17 June 2013

Win a FREE copy of Lion and Mouse book


Thank you very much for visiting my blog, 
My name is Angelica and I'm the mother of a lovely 22 months daughter, this blog is about my experience of being a mum as a Colombian but living in the UK and married to a British husband. I have learnt so much about the two cultures that I've decided to write about it.

I'm so happy to be able to give away a copy of Catalina Echeverri's book Lion and Mouse, Catalina is also Colombian and I'm a fan of her work and my daughter loves her book, she never gets tired of it.



©All rights reserved Angelica Donner/ 2013



I'm deeply thankful that Catalina and Random house Group Ltd have given me the support to give the copy of this book, the winner of the competition is going to received a copy from them.

   Here are the rules: 

1. Please leave a comment in this post or in my twitter (https://twitter.com/spanglishmummy)
or facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/SpanglishMummy?ref=hl) and please make sure I can have a way to contact you in case you are the winner of the book.

2. This is raffle is available for people in the UK, Spain and Colombia (if you live somewhere in Europe please contact me to check if you can take part in it)

3. You can take part from the 15th of June and it'll close the 29th of June  2013 at 5pm UK time. I'll let you know the winner by Sunday 30th of June at 1pm.

4. The winner will have 24 hours to get in touch if not the book will go to another winner.


 ©All rights reserved Angelica Donner/ 2013

©All rights reserved Angelica Donner/ 2013


 ©All rights reserved Angelica Donner/ 2013


©All rights reserved Angelica Donner/ 2013





I wish you all the best and I really hope the book can go to a
   child that can enjoy it as much as my daughter! 
   Thank you very much for taking part!
   Kindly regards
   Angelica 



No comments:

Post a Comment